»Solidarity Group Loan
A Solidarity Group Loan is a micro joint-liability loans in local currency, designed for groups of rural people who have a specific purpose of using the loan for productive/ revenue generating/ cost saving/ purchase of stock/ asset purpose. It can also be used for buying asset like machinery, equipment, power loom, handloom, or any other tangible asset for business operations. Clients can apply for loans from USD 100 up to USD 500 or KHR 2,000,000 or THB 20,000 with a maximum duration of 12 months. The interest rate is reasonable and flexible repayment method.
A Solidarity loans of Cambodia Post Bank Plc. offers a number of key benefits, including:
Application of loan at Cambodia Post Bank
- No loan fees
- Interest rate calculated based on outstanding balance
- Door to door services for repayment of loans
- Easy and flexible group formation
- Client guarantee each other in group and center
- Group loans to be ‘Unsecured’ in nature, no land & building papers to be taken as collateral from any borrowers
- Be a permanent resident in the village
- Have similar loan purposes
- Age from 18 to 60 years old
To apply for Solidarity Loan at Cambodia Post Bank Plc, please visit the nearest branch.
Fixed Deposit Account
Exchange Rate in Khmer Riel